"If you want to go somewhere, it is best to find someone who has already been there." - Robert Kiyosaki
Our founder and fearless leader
We look at your entire business, including your human capital, environment, and then your business model - not just the black and white numbers.
We don't provide services, we create solutions that solve your specific challenges and obstacles. We work with you to define a clear path , and then we help make the hard decisions necessary to reach this new end goal.
We're your ideal partner if you are know you have a good business but you feel that the walls are closing in on you.
"Without a plan, even the most brilliant business will become nothing more than a grain of sand amongst the oceans of others." - Unknown
Our passionate practice
Living the Bullivant values - a true story
The Bullivant Blueprint - from mess to magic
I base my own business on the Bullivant Blueprint and I've moved my client's companies from mess to magic in 3 - 12 months.
Please click on the button below to download the Blueprint. There really is no catch, no small print, just a belief in building businesses that boost our beautiful country. Or, click through to the Blueprint page, for more details.
"I can't count the number of times I've received a call from a client asking me to help their friend. I have often found that they are drowing in waves of stress and after a few minutes and an engaging conversation, the stormy seas dissipate and the solution is so simple and clear.
Do any of these scenarios sound familiar?
- I may have stuffed up my tax return and that's why I'm not getting a refund from SARS!
- I paid my staff salaries and oops, I forgot to pay the VAT. Is this oops going to cost me?
- I know my business is fantastic. It's a unique and brilliant model. But I can't tell you how good - because I have no records to prove it.
- I don't trust my accountant, but I don't know why.
- I feel my business is ready for the next level, I'm just not sure what that is.
- I hear that SARS has started to apply more interest into Family Trusts, I was not aware that the Trust had to submit tax returns. Am I in big trouble?
I'm available for a conversation." - Debbie Bullivant