SOLUTION: ACCOUNTANT ANXIETY
Unhappy with your accountant, but don't know why?
If your gut is telling you something is not quite right, then invariably, something is very wrong
Your accountant does not have to be doing anything legally wrong to be providing you with substandard services and solutions.
Have you ever checked that your accountant is actually qualified to do the job and is not a glorified junior bookkeeper?
The same can be said when you use any unqualified financial professionals. If you think it is expensive to hire a professional, wait until you hire an amateur. I have seen first-hand what these amateurs have done to clients. It is not pretty and it ends up costing so much more than my standard fee to fix these disasters.
Are you getting what you pay for?
Are you feeling "in the dark"?
Are you receiving messages from SARS that are being trivialized?
If your gut is telling you that something is not quite right, then invariably, something is very wrong.
A Sea of Services
More Solutions for Success
- Bookkeeping solutions that keep your finger on the pulse of your business.
- VAT Act expertise, compliance and advice.
- Management account systems and interpretation.
- Compilation of annual financial statements and audit preparation.
- Turnover Rent Certificates for retailers.
- Company registrations and CIPC submissions.
- Prepare quarterly submission to the Audit Bureau of Circulation for publications.
- Bullivant Blueprint implementation, measurement and reporting.
- Accounting systems and processes - set up and training.
- Regular and relevant communication, awareness, reminders and recommendations.
- Share your appreciation and passion for good wine with Debbie.
Bullivant is a full service tax and accounting practice and we offer the services and solutions you'd expect from leaders in this field.
We are not a service provider. We're a business building partner and your financial services mentor.